我在银行上班,有许多外国人办业务,有没有这方面的英语对话?最好内容多多,谢谢

发布网友 发布时间:2022-04-24 12:09

我来回答

2个回答

热心网友 时间:2023-10-12 08:38

1. 问答 DIALOGUE

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

职员:您用纸写下来好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

职员:请到6号柜台办理.

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

2. 存款 DEPOSIT

Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?

Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。

Customer: Please tell me the procere for opening a savings account.

顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.

职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。

Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。

Clerk: Words an d figures differ.

职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。

Clerk: Signatures differ.

职员:您的签名有误。

Clerk: keep your receipt please.

职员:请收好单据.

Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.

职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。

Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.

职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。

Customer: Thank you very much..

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不客气。

3. 取款 DRAW

Clerk: yes?

职员:您好.

Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?

顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?

Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.

职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。

Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币。

Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.

职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。

Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

顾客:取5000 RMB好了。

Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.

顾客:我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人民币。

Clerk: Please show me your passport。

职员:请出示护照。

Clerk: password please.

职员:请输入密码。

Clerk: please sign your name.

职员:请签名。

Clerk: please check carefully.

职员:请清点一下现金.

Customer: Thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不用谢。

4.兑换 EXCHANGE

Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

职员:要换哪种货币?

Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.

顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币。

Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

职员:请告诉我你要换多少。

Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币。

Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?

Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card<passbook>).

顾客:我想取现金。(我存到卡<折子>里)

Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?

Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右。

Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?

Clerk: How would you like it?

职员:你要什么面额的?

Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的。

Customer: Thanks a lot.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: My pleasure.

职员:不用谢。

5.收费 CHARGE

Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了

Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

职员:请办理挂失手续费。

Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

职员:您的卡号是多少?

Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。

Customer: Do you charge for remit?

顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?

Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

顾客:我来交电话费。

Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

职员:您的电话号码是多少?

Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

顾客:我要交煤气费。

Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.

顾客:我要交电费。

Clerk: Please show me your card。

职员:请出示卡片。

支票结算

T: Hello! May I help you?

您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here?

噢,是这样的。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you.

当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

热心网友 时间:2023-10-12 08:38

这不容易,去网上现学呗。无非是:你好,需要帮助吗? 很高兴为你服务, 请慢走,注意钱财安全, 请在这儿签名 ,请这边走,请喝水,办什么业务?欢迎下次再来,请稍等,翻译成英文。

声明声明:本网页内容为用户发布,旨在传播知识,不代表本网认同其观点,若有侵权等问题请及时与本网联系,我们将在第一时间删除处理。E-MAIL:11247931@qq.com