初级篇:15分钟英语学习之小猪佩奇 day1

发布网友 发布时间:2024-09-27 16:38

我来回答

1个回答

热心网友 时间:2024-09-27 20:40

每天花15分钟学习小猪佩奇目录学习方法

首先边看中文视频或者台词边翻译成英文3min,其次将自己的翻译与英文台词比较,然后找出并标记差异或难点3min,听一遍英语音频模仿语音语调5min,最后定期复盘知识点4min。

注意:台词本不是固定答案,每个人有不同的翻译,可以自己综合比较,学习台词的地道和习惯用语。

翻译过程中注意时态哦~

设置目的:练习口语

优点:实践中锻炼汉译英的能力,每集跟学难度适中;设定固定学习时长使学习有紧迫感;初级学习内容适中;定期复盘夯实知识点

缺点:不适用于强迫症,想要一次性学完

学习人群:有一定基础的初级学习者

英语音频:第一季第一集S101台词如下:

Muddy Puddles.

泥坑

It is raining today.

今天下雨了。

So, Peppa and George cannot play outside.

所以佩奇和乔治不能在外边玩了。

Daddy, it's stopped raining.

爸爸,现在雨停了。

Can we go out to play?

我们能出去玩吗?

Alright,run along you two.

好的,你们俩个去玩吧。

Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇最喜欢在泥坑里玩。

I love muddy puddles.

我最喜欢在泥坑里玩了。

Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles,

佩奇。如果你要在泥坑里跳,

you must wear your boots.

你必须要穿上靴子才行。

Sorry, Mummy.

对不起,妈妈。

George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.

乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

George. If you jump in muddy puddles,

我说乔治。如果你想在泥坑里跳,

you must wear your boots.

你也必须穿上靴子才行。

Peppa loves looking after her little brother, George.

佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。

George, let's find some more puddles.

好了,乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑跳吧。

Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.

佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。

Peppa has found a little puddle.

佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。

George has found a big puddle.

乔治找到了一个大泥坑。

Look, George. There's a really big puddle.

你看,乔治。那里有一个很大的泥坑。

George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

乔治想第一个跳到泥坑里去玩。

Stop, George.I must check if it's safe for you.

等一下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。

Good. It is safe for you.

很好。你可以放心地玩啦。

Sorry, George. It's only mud.

对不起,乔治。只是些泥而已。

Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Come on, George.Let's go and show Daddy.

来吧,乔治。我们快点去给爸爸看看。

Goodness me.

哦,我的老天呀。

Daddy. Daddy.Guess what we've been doing.

爸爸。爸爸。你猜猜我们刚才干了些什么。

Let me think...

请我想一想。。。

Have you been watching television?

你们刚才看电视了?

No. No. Daddy.

不对,你猜错了,爸爸。

Have you just had a bath?

你们刚才洗澡了?

No. No.

不对。不对。

I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.

我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.

没错。没错。爸爸。我们刚才在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Ho. Ho.And look at the mess you're in.

呵呵。看看你们弄得多脏呀。

Oooh...

糟糕。。。

Oh, well, it's only mud.

哦,没事,只是些泥而已。

Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.

快清理干净,别让妈妈看到那么脏。

Daddy, when we've cleaned up,

爸爸,我们清理干净以后,

will you and Mummy come and play, too?

你和妈妈也会一起来玩吗?

Yes, we can all play in the garden.

是的,我们都可以在花园玩。

Peppa and George are wearing their boots.

佩奇和乔治穿上他们的靴子。

Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.

猪妈妈和猪爸爸也穿上他们的靴子。

Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

每个人都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.

哦,看啦,猪爸爸,瞧瞧你身上多脏呀。

It's only mud.

只是些泥而已。

Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.

快清理干净,别让妈妈看到那么脏。

Peppa and George are wearing their boots.

佩奇和乔治穿上他们的靴子。

Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.

猪妈妈和猪爸爸也穿上他们的靴子。

Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

每个人都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.

哦,看啦,猪爸爸,瞧瞧你身上多脏呀。

lt's only mud.

声明声明:本网页内容为用户发布,旨在传播知识,不代表本网认同其观点,若有侵权等问题请及时与本网联系,我们将在第一时间删除处理。E-MAIL:11247931@qq.com